Monday, June 20, 2011

A Wells Wedding.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Kelly Savage and David Wells.  I met Kelly when I started working at Cactus Taverna.  She is a school teacher and he is a chef at a local restaurant called Market Street inn.

The day started early as it takes some time to do the hair and make up of 7 brides maids, 2 flower girls and a bride.

Now Kelly and Dave picked a wedding package that included a Wedding day whisper. So the way I see it playing out is that they get their private videos and watch them before all the hubbub of the big day starts.

WELL...... when I arrived Kelly was hunting down a dvd player to watch her whisper video from Dave.  All the bridesmaids gathered round as Dave sweetly shared his love for Kelly and what he wanted for the future, what attracted him to her , excitement for the big day ahead of them .,,,

and then 

the best answer EVER on a Wedding day whisper , the question..... What animal does Kelly remind you of.  
Now NOTE TO SELF:  probably not a great question for future WDW (Wedding day Whispers) or at least let the couple see the questions before the actual taping so they can think about it.  :)

So during the taping Dave thought and thought, and thought some more .  A hard question when put on the spot.  Now  I would never be telling any of you this except that Kelly was very willing to share and it will always be a cherished answer as Dave says ....

"Um,  I guess Kelly reminds me of an  OX , because she is so strong" 

Kelly laughed  and said to make sure I got a picture of him when she got to the end of the aisle and whispered to him.... "so do I look like an OX today?"  With her beautiful dress and hair and makeup all done up .... I knew the answer,  not even a resemblance.





The Wedding was beautiful, the reception was great . Especially with a group of groomsmen that all were not shy about "shakin their groove thang"



They had the greatest wedding favors. Little whisks with a heart in the middle , a perfect gift from a Chef and his new wife.

I always feel so honored to be allowed to take part in one of the most special days of peoples lives. To Capture the looks, the touches, the laughter and the memories that they will cherish for years to come.


Congratulations David and Kelly! 
You guys are great! 

........and Kelly , I loved your shoes!!! 
Heather Wilson
www.captureaglimpse.com
  

1 comment: