Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Day of June

HOT HOT HOT ... it has been so hot out recently. Its hard to believe it is only the first day of June.  I went to the beach today with my friend Tery.  It was a perfect beach day.  Although when will I learn that I need to wear sunscreen even though I am known to tan pretty easily-  OUCH!  Red shoulders and face that will hopefully stop stinging by tomorrow.   

I am trying to work on a new website. When I get a few ideas down, I will post them and let you all give me feedback.  Actually one is up just as a practice at www.growbyfocus.com  It will be changing often as I try to figure out what I really want Capture a Glimpse studios site to  look like. 

The HVAC is installed in the studio. Its going to be sooo cool  to be able to have that available. I am really excited. Who wants to be my first studio client???  

7 more days of school for the kids. I am needing to get in the mindset of summer. I am looking forward to having time with my kids. I work a lot of nights so I don't get to see them that much during the week right now, and then when I do have a night off ( like tonight) I find myself getting frustrated with them... as they are full of energy and I have things to do , but I do not want them to grow up thinking I always had more important things than them in life .  I need to be a thermometer and set the temperature ... ask my mother . She wrote a blog about it.  Check her out at
http://comeinandrest.blogspot.com/2011/05/whats-temperature.html... 

Well thanks for listening to my rambling.  -Hey here is one more cool site I have found using stumble upon. If only I could be as creative as some of these ideas, then I could be rich!!  http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2IEztu/www.dumpaday.com/index.php/2011/05/simple-ideas-that-are-borderline-genius-part-8/

Have a great night.  Give your kids a kiss , tell them you love them and lets plan a time before they grow up to capture a glimpse of life as you know it now!!

NIGHT ALL! 

3 comments:

  1. I want my blog to "look" as cool as yours!!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. Your blog looks great!! It's fun to have such a creative friend...we are friends aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Tery... yeah now that I posted that I went with "my friend Tery" I guess its official. Its about time. And my eyes seem better and I forgot the pool, and Dan wasn't even sad :(

    ReplyDelete