Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day of School

Crazy~ as much as I can tell you time flies .... it never really sinks in .  But I know before I know it, not only will Cade be in FIRST GRADE,  and Harmony in FIFTH GRADE,  and Brieya in SEVENTH GRADE ,  and Rachel will be MARRIED  , but then I will blink and I will have grown up kids with kids of there own.

Its one of the reasons that what I do is so important.  Memories can fade very quickly. The funny haircuts, the cute toothless smile, and as much as we all think we will never forget, its not realistic.

So I love when I have a chance to sit down and pull out the old pictures , and it all comes back. MUCH clearer than my old brain remembers on its own . I look at childhood pictures and notice the paint color on the walls - and think    "I remember that pea green color"   and that wall hanging that said " God doesn't lead us through stormy water to drowned us , but to cleanse us"

Give me a call. No stress. I say don't worry about what you are wearing , or whether every one is cooperating that day.  You will look back one day and have a chance to reminisce about all the good ole days!

Lets schedule your memory making session  today!






Heather

1 comment:

  1. YES ! I remember that plaque from SO long ago!! I love your blogs and I love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete