Friday, June 3, 2011

live , laugh, photograph

LIVE~LAUGH~PHOTOGRAPH  
    So I saw that  phrase on another photographers website and soooo wished I could have come up with that because I think it is perfect. So now I am trying to come up with a perfect phrase for Capture A Glimpse.    I am designing a new web and I came up with a kinda cool design and thought it would say  "What do you want to remember?"  in fancy writing .... and then have little squares with video that when you clicked on you would see people saying what they wished they had been able to take a picture of or video of.

Because if you are at all like me , I can hardly remember what I did yesterday , and I love when I find old video or pics because it totally brings back other times of my life, But I am not totally sold on the "What do you want to remember"    Any body have any other suggestions? something creative ...

Let me know - I would be happy to steal your ideas ......

Thanks
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment