Wednesday, June 15, 2011

50th


I took pictures at the beach on Sunday.  I am a hired photographer for Rox Weddings and Events, they specialize in beach wedding packages, so I was hired to take pictures of Vandy and Bessie.


 With these beach weddings its a little different. I don't usually meet with the Bride and Groom beforehand, just a phone call to confirm date/ time/ location and details I might need to know as a Photographer.

Now, this Beach wedding ended up being a Beach Renewal of Vows for this great Couple.  They were celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  



They were surrounded by family and just as sweet as can be. They were still very much in love and very proud of their beautiful kids, grandkids and great grandkids.  Watching the 2 of them it made me wonder what those 50 years had held. The good the bad, the struggles, the celebrations.... a lifetime of memories.

Dan and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary and its hard for me even to imagine 50 years!! I think of how much we have done and been through in just the 13 years and I get a  excited to think of the stories that we will have to tell when we are celebrating a whole lifetime of love.





Did you know that Capture a Glimpse Studios offers a Legacy video package?   This idea started when I decided to sit down with my grandma with my video camera and have her reminisce with me about her life. IT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!  She talked about her life growing up, her parents and grandparents, living through the great depression and it was the most interesting thing I think I have ever heard.  I am now so glad that my kids and their kids will be able to "know" my grandma and understand where they come from and a little piece of their history, told from their actual great grandma.

Don't put it off. What a great Christmas Present, Mothers Day gift, Fathers Day gift.  Especially for the person who has everything.   Call me today and we start Capturing your Family Legacy before its too late and you only wish you had.


Make memories this summer!
Heather
www.captureaglimpse.com
443-944-1789

1 comment: