Sunday, June 12, 2011

Capturing a Glimpse of Matt and Jessica



I met Matt and Jessica through my daughter Rachel.   I got to know this wonderful young couple when we headed to Pemberton Park to do their engagement shoot.  They are so cute together!



Their wedding was held at a country club nearby and started at 6:00.  I arrived at around 4:00 and caught the tail end of their hair and make up.  The atmospheres was so fun , with excitement buzzing!  The girls blaring music and randomly dancing let me know I was in for a fun day:)



The wedding was outside , right on the water.  There were threats of a thunderstorms, but the ceremony went off without a drop from the sky.  We then all loaded into the golf carts and tore off down the golf courses trying to find the perfect spots and trying to get all the pictures done before the sky opened up.

 This was by far one of the most energetic bridal party I have photographed.  The guys were a riot! I couldn't snap quick enough to catch all their antics- and I have never seen a group of guys all jump soo high all simultaneously, definitely  a talented bunch!



We made it back to the Reception just in time to get inside before the rain started.

Now no marriage happens with out a few bumps in the road , and I watched as a few "bumps " took place during the reception.
It was awesome to see them handle the stress of the food centerpiece catching on fire, the bartender cutting her finger enough to have to go to the hospital, Jessica not feeling to good from delayed eating- yet the way Jess and Matt handled it tells me that these guys are going to make it.  We learn the most about each other during the stressful , crazy times of life , and to watch these guys decided to make the most of the day was amazing.

It was beautiful and magical and will be a great story for them to tell their kids one day.   Make more memories together Jess and Matt.  Thank you for allowing me to " Capture a Glimpse" of your love story!

No comments:

Post a Comment