Monday, July 25, 2011

Some things we tend to put off...

Some things we tend to put off.... like mowing.  Dan has been working a million hours so my grass ( if you call it that)  has been on the loose.   So today I decided to go mow since it was only 80 degrees this morning instead of 112.  I finished all but a little patch in the back . Which I plan to do later today when the sun goes down a little.  I LOVE to keep looking out my window and seeing all the weeds, plants and growth trimmed down.  Makes me wonder why I put it off so long.

Kinda like pictures,  you know you want them, you know you will be so happy when you have them hanging on your wall.  So come on , lets do it .... give me a call , you will be glad you did. ( and I promise it will be more fun than mowing the yard! )


www.captureaglimpse.com
What do you want to REMEMBER?

443-944-1789

No comments:

Post a Comment