Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh to have the energy of Dakota!

 This past week I had the chance to run around and play,   and snap a few pictures of Dakota.  
She is an almost 2 year old with a very spunky personality.  

We met at Pamberton Park in the summer heat and the shooting began. She wasn't too sure of me at first but soon was holding my hand traipsing through the woods :)  

She moved quick but I have my new Canon 7d which has super speed !  Dakota has been entered recently in pageants and has been doing very well. I feel honored to be able to be one of her photographers.  

The bluest eyes and many little tricks , I can see why she captures the judges hearts. But whether she stays in pageants for years or just months , I know her mom, dad and mom-mom are going to be so thankful they have captured these adorable years with pictures.

Set up an appointment today for your family. Time really does fly and one day your babies will be getting married and you need all those great pictures to put in a slideshow to oooohh and ahhhh  and reminisce over :)

Have a great summer!

         Heather

     
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. You did a great job of capturing the essence of Dakota in your pics. We will be able to look back and remember how much she loved to explore her surroundings and run run and run again. From her pics with her hat on to her sweaty pics they are all awesome. You are now her official photographer. I have been recommending you to everyone. Thanks again Lisa,Dakota and family

    ReplyDelete