Sunday, July 24, 2011

See I told you...

I told you I am really bad at keeping up with journaling/ blogging.  I have a hard time knowing what to write.  So if you have anything you want to know just ask... and I will write about it :)

I went up to NH a couple weeks ago to bring my kids to Cousin Camp. Cousin Camp is where my mom takes all the cousins for the week.  They went up to my grandmas farm and had a blast.  Then as we were saying goodbyes and getting ready to head back to MD ... a change in plans happened, I ended up leaving all my kids at my sisters house ( after alot of begging and pleading )  and started my long but very quiet trip home.



Backing up a little , I was able to see a bunch of friend while I was up in NH and enjoyed hanging out with my family.   I also was able to do a photoshoot for an old friend from my old church up there, her name is Shakira.  Since I saw her last she has gotten married and has had a daughter. She and her husband and BEAUTIFUL daughter  met me at the Castle in Windham and we got started .





 It took Sophia a little while to warm up to me. She stared very solemnly as I made a fool of myself trying to get her to smile.  


But soon she was holding my hand and smiling away. 

    



Have I told you I love what I do?  Capturing moments in time and helping make memories that will last forever, because time goes by too fast for our brains to remember the details.

My studio is done , and in early September I am going to have an open house where I give away door prizes etc so be watching for upcoming announcements.....

Thanks for reading,

                CAPTURE A GLIMPSE STUDIOS
What do you want to REMEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment