Saturday, August 27, 2011

So She is Married

Busy Summer! Sitting here waiting out Hurricane Irene.  Since I still have power I figured I would take a minute to blog.

August 13th I had a wedding, but instead of being a photographer I was a mother of the bride .  WEIRD!  Rachel  is married.  Mrs Weber.

Its crazy to think she came into my life when she was about Cade's age.


 Now being a parent is hard but being a parent starting with a 6ish year old has its own ups and downs.  You do not have the up all night , sleepless exhaustion, or the potty training , or the "terrible two's" . But  instead you have a 6 year old that you hope you can build a  relationship with in which they will learn to trust and like you. In limited times such as  every other weekend, or during summers and holidays. 

I look back and could give you a list of all the things I "wished" I would have done better or differently for Rachel.   But despite all that, I can look at her and am so thankful she has been in my life. She has become such a great young woman.  She is going to be an awesome wife, and mother.  Its cool to see your kids grow up.  To see their personalities, to develop a different relationship than just parent/ child  ... but also friend.  


Once again I am going to end my blog with reminding you how fast life travels by.
Ask yourself  what do you want to remember" and call me to schedule your photoshoot today.

                                                              (taken with my i-phone)  :)

Prices are increasing August 31. You can contact me before then to purchase a gift card  that will lock in your price for up to a year.

www.captureaglimpse.com
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment