Monday, August 29, 2011

Changes explained....

I have posted it on Facebook a few times but figured I could go into a little more detail in my blog.
I have been doing photography for about 4 years now.  My first year just learning and practicing , and the last few years I have made a "real" business of it.

  My goal has been to be an affordable photographer.  That has not changed. In looking at other photogs in the area I will still be coming in lower in prices than most.
  As I look to making my photography business a more viable business for me and my family this is a step I need to take.   I hope to continue to offer mini shoots, esteem shoots and other specials through out the year.

Prices do not increase until Sept first.  If you book a photo shoot for this fall  before August 31st, you can lock in my $75 rate. That includes the disk.   Or you can buy gift certs that for $75 as well and that will be valid up to a year.  (what a great gift for family or friends... something they may not think to buy for themselves.... you could get your christmas shopping started early!) Just remember this is only good for a couple more days.


I try to keep my pricing simple to understand , with no hidden fees.

New Prices for family sittings:
$50 sitting fee for Studio Session
$75 sitting fee for on location session

Then you have the option to purchase the disk of all your edited pics for $75
or just order a la carte from  the Capture a Glimpse Website.

Thanks for your business and I look forward to Capturing a Glimpse of your family.
Email me for my Wedding and Senior packages as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment