Sunday, August 28, 2011

Senior Pictures

I have a picture sitting on my piano, Its one of  Dans favorite picture of me . I am probably about a senior in high school.   Whenever I look at it I remember doing my hair like that, the blow dryer , curling iron and hair spray all at once... while having a perm!!  I remember the necklace that I was wearing that was a gift to me , it was a crucifix.  Which at the time I didn't realize was a more catholic symbol. I remember the hot pink shirt I was wearing. I can picture the length of it going down below my hips with a ruffle at the bottom.    

Now if I didn't have it sitting in front of me, would I remember what I wore that day ? .... Nope,  How I did my hair?  .... Nope,  my necklace? .... Nope   but because I have this picture it all comes back.  


I recently had the opportunity to do one of my favorite kinds of shoots.  A Senior shoot.  Chelsea was especially fun because she had so many things that she was into that we could work into some shots.  From her love of her horses, to cheerleading, football, her car... and  Her beautiful red hair was something most people would die for.  


Now I didn't have a senior shoot for myself like this when I was in high school .  I just have a few pictures with a drape for the year book. But boy would that be fun to look back at.  

Chelsea , these time will fly by , but one day you and your kids will be able to look back and have a great glimpse of your life back in the 'olden' days when you were just in high school! I hope I captured a little bit of who you are!  


Give me a call to schedule your shoot today!  






Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Heather~
    We had such a great time with you taking her senior portraits. You are right, time is going to fly by and she will always have the best memories with the pictures that you took!! Thanks again!! Your the best!!
    Kim (Chelsea's Mom)

    ReplyDelete