Monday, May 30, 2011

A Glimpse of me... a Photographer.

I never was a good journal-er growing up. I would start diaries probably every couple months and convince myself THIS time I am really going to last more than 3 days.  Well it never happened. A couple days of writing down the weather and a few more VERY interesting things about my 12 year old life and I would eventually stop writing-  All that to say "THIS TIME I AM GOING TO LAST MORE THAN 3 DAYS!"  


I want to document for you, my life as a photographer.  I want to introduce you to the great people I meet. Share a laugh at  funny , embarrassing , and stressful situations I find myself in.   Pass on tips and tricks I learn along the way.  


Now I have to warn you I am not always going to be grammatically correct. I will often write in run-on sentences and my favorite way to end sentences is ......  or where ever else you can throw in 5 periods in a row and make it look good....


Well thanks for joining me on my adventure. Give me a call sometime and let me Capture a Glimpse of  YOUR ADVENTURE as well. 


Thanks for reading and ... oh yeah , the weather was really hot today! 


Heather Wilson
www.captureaglimpse.com
443-944-1789

No comments:

Post a Comment